RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
- Pursuant to the provision of Art. 27 of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days, without giving a reason and without incurring costs. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, please send a template of the Statement of withdrawal from the contract constituting Annex 2 to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights. The completed declaration may be sent in writing to the following address: Flower Bar Anastasiya Klimenka, ul. Mińska 25A / 65, 03-808 Warsaw or by e-mail - from the e-mail address provided in the Order Form to the e-mail email@example.com
- The pattern is additionally available in point 12 of the Regulations and at the end of this page
- Pursuant to the provision of Art. 38 points 3 of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights, the right referred to in paragraph 1 does not apply if the subject of the Order is a Product individually tailored to the needs of the Consumer (in particular made according to the guidelines provided by the Consumer).
- The costs of returning the Product to the Seller as well as additional costs charged by the courier company are borne by the Consumer.
- The reimbursement of all payments made by the Consumer to the Seller will be made to his bank account with which he made the payment within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Agreement - unless the Consumer indicates a different account upon or after submitting the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement. banking. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until the Product is returned or the Consumer provides proof of its return.
- If the Consumer chooses a more expensive delivery method than the cheapest one offered by the Seller, the Seller is obliged to refund the delivery costs to the cost of the cheapest delivery (Article 33 of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights).
- The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product (Article 34 (3) of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights). Such use of the Product can be considered in particular: depriving the product of its original tags, wearing by the Product traces of use to a greater extent than described in the preceding sentence, damage to the Product.
WARRANTY AND COMPLAINT METHOD
- The Seller is liable to the Buyer under the warranty for Product defects to the extent specified in the Civil Code.
- If the Buyer is an Entrepreneur, the Parties exclude the Seller's liability under the warranty for Product defects.
- The complaint of the Product is made by the Consumer by notifying the Seller by e-mail or in writing about finding a defect in the Product.
- The complaint may be submitted by completing the electronic form available in the Online Store in the "Return and complaint" tab, by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the Seller.
- The advertised Product must be accompanied by a proof of purchase.
- The seller considers the complaint immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of its submission.
- The answer to the complaint is given according to the method adopted by the Buyer.
- If the Product has a defect, the Consumer may submit a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Consumer replaces the defective product with a defect-free one or removes the defect. This limitation does not apply if the item has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not satisfied the obligation to replace the item with a non-defective one or to remove the defect.
- The Consumer may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller, demand the replacement of the item with a non-defective one or, instead of the replacement of the item, request the removal of the defect, unless it is impossible to bring the item into compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the Consumer or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller. .
- The consumer may not withdraw from the contract if the defect of the Product is irrelevant.
- If the Consumer, exercising his rights under the warranty for physical defects of the Product, demands the replacement of the Product or withdraws from the contract, the Product complained about is delivered to the Seller by the Consumer, but at the Seller's expense. The claimed Product should then be sent back to the Seller's address.
TEMPLATE FORM OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
Flower Bar Anastasiya Klimenka
ul. Mińska 25A / 65
I hereby inform about the withdrawal from the contract, the subject of which are:
The date of conclusion of the contract:
Name and surname of the consumer:
I am asking for a refund of the price paid to the bank account no
Signature (on paper)