- The administrator of personal data collected via the FLOWERBAR.PL Online Store is Anastasiya Klimenka, running a business, Flower Bar Anastasiya Kliemenka with its registered office in Warsaw, 03-808, ul. Mińska 25A / 65, NIP: 1132914269, REGON: 387334770 (hereinafter: "Administrator”).
- The Administrator can be contacted by phone at +48 731 807 798 or by e-mail to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Principles of handling personal data.
- The Administrator collects personal data provided voluntarily by the User in connection with his use of the FLOWERBAR.PL domain and placing orders via an online store located on this domain.
- The User's personal data is protected in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: "GDPR") and the relevant national and Community regulations.
- The Administrator processes personal data that has been provided to him by the User in connection with his use of the FLOWERBAR.PL domain. Personal data collected by the Administrator include:
- User's first and last name,
- User's e-mail address,
- address for picking up the parcel,
- User's phone number,
- User's bank account number,
- in the case of persons running a business and requesting an invoice: the User's tax identification number and the address of the business activity conducted by him.
- The administrator may also process information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The exact scope of personal data collected by the Administrator depends on the data provided by the User himself and the payment method chosen by him for the order.
- Personal data may be made available by the Administrator to third parties in order to fulfill the order - in particular, this data may be transferred to the carrier selected by the User when placing the Order.
- The Administrator processes personal data in order to conclude and perform the contract concluded between him and the User via the FLOWERBAR.PL domain, as well as to investigate and defend against claims in this respect.
- The legal basis for data processing is:
- Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. (b) GDPR - as the processing of personal data is necessary to conclude and perform a contract with the data subject.
- Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. (f) - as the processing of data is necessary to defend the Administrator's legal interest, which consists in investigating and defending against claims arising from contracts performed.
- Personal data is processed by the Administrator until the contract concluded with the User is performed. After this period, the Administrator processes this data in an archival form - until the expiry of the limitation periods for claims arising from or related to the Agreement concluded with the user (standard: for a period of 2 years from the date of performance of the Agreement).
- The User has the right to inspect their personal data, correct them and demand their limitation or deletion. The user also has the right to object to the processing of data, as well as the right to request the transfer of his data.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of his data by the Administrator to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
Information about cookies.
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User's end device and are intended for the use of the FLOWERBAR.PL Online Store. Files of this type usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the User's end device and obtains access to them is the Administrator or entities cooperating with him.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Online Store;
- determining the user's profile in order to display advertising materials that are matched to this profile, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Information about some of the Users' behaviors is logged in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
- The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be saved:
- time of arrival of the inquiry,
- time of sending the answer,
- name of the client's station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - if the Website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user's browser,
- Information about the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the website.
- The above data is used only for the purposes of server administration.
Managing cookies - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the User does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser from the list below and follow the instructions: